Part time Children and Youth Care Mentor/ Student Care Teacher
- Delivery and presentation of lesson content to children and Youth
- Supervision of primary school children (P1 to P6)/ Youth (secondary) to ensure completion of daily assignments/mentorship session.
- Participate in community-based initiatives to promote the wellbeing of children, Youth, and families.
- Planning and preparation of Teacher’s Guided Activities/ conduct of mentorship program with Youth.
- Assist with centre management according to policies and guidelines.
- Regular liaison with parents and caregivers regarding children’s progress and behaviour.
- Good team player attitude
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Resourcefulness in providing activities and program that can engage children.
- Possess a passion for nurturing children
- Experience in working with children preferred. Those without experience may also apply as training will be provided.
- GCE N/O/A levels/Diploma and above
Monday to Friday (non-school holidays) 10am to 7pm.
School holiday working hours: 8-hour shift between 7.30am to 7pm (Mon – Fri).
*Flexible working days/hrs can be arranged.
Bukit Batok Street 11
$8-$15 Per hour