Part time Children and Youth Care Worker
- After-School care
- Ensure safety and timely transfer of students from school to student centre
- Supervision primary school children (primary 1 to 6) to ensure completion of daily homework
- Delivery and presentation of lesson content to children
- Planning and preparation of Teacher’s Guided Activities
- Ensure safety of children and centre discipline
- Participations in community-based efforts to promote the well being of children and families
- On job training provided
- GCE N/O/A levels and above
- Students/Undergraduates are also welcome
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin
- Able to work well in a team
Monday to Friday (non-school holidays) 3 – 8 working hours per day.
Monday to Friday (school holidays) 3 – 8 working hours per day.
*Flexible working days/hrs can be arranged.
Bukit Batok Street 11
$8-$15 Per hour