EVERY Life has a PROMISE.
Formed in 2001, Promisedland Community Services (PCS) has been dedicated to provide help and social service to cancer patients, needy families, children and youths.
There are two different departments in PCS which provides help and support to different beneficiaries:
Provides many types of support and assistance to youths such as pocket money, education and more.
Provide assistance and support to Thalassemia, blood illness and cancer patients.
Our volunteering Opportunities include:
- Tutor primary school going children in English and Math
- Guide children in their character development
- Assist children with their daily schoolwork
- Assist centre staff to bring children for outdoor activities as well as various hands on activities like art and craft, etc.
- passion in videography & photography
- able to do simple media editing
Accompany our beneficiaries to and fro their residence and hospitals for treatments