Full time Children and Youth Care Worker
- After-School care
- Delivery and presentation of lesson content to children
- Supervision primary school children (primary 1 to 6) to ensure completion of daily homework
- Ensure safety and timely transfer of students from school to student centre
- Participate in community-based initiatives to promote the wellbeing of children and families
- Planning and preparation of Teacher’s Guided Activities
- Keeping track of children’s daily attendance
- Ensure safety of children and centre discipline
- Regular liaison with parents and caregivers regarding children’s progress and behaviour
- Good team player attitude
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin
- Resourcefulness in providing activities and program that can engage children.
- Possess a passion for nurturing children
- Experience in working with children preferred. Those without experience may also apply as training will be provided.
- Minimum diploma and above
Monday to Friday (non-school holidays) 10am to 7pm.
School holiday working hours: 8-hour shift between 7.30am to 7pm (Mon – Fri).
- Flexi staff welfare (Medical, course, dental, holidays and etc) claims up to $700
- Variable bonus
- Friendly working environment (newly renovated theme classrooms, staff café and etc)
Bukit Batok Street 11